20130316

me in an outfit

3D Floral jumper, Ebay____Circle skirt, American Apparel____Bag, Thrifted____Socks, random boutique____Shoes, Korea____Pearl bow pin, old____Rings, DIY Dainty rings

Hey guys:)

Ever have those outfits that just totally describes your style? Well, this outfit does exactly that for me. I'm wearing two items that I recently added to my wardrobe. I thought they would be perfect for the spring and summer! I pretty much fell in love with my white AA floral jumper, but girl, I don't have ninety dollars to drop on a top. So, I looked around online and found this rose colored one on Ebay, and it was love at first sight. (for a fraction of the cost!) The skirt I have on is the denim circle skirt from AA that I have had on my "wish list" since last year. (As you can see, I have this obsession for AA now.) I can already tell that I'm going to wear this skirt all the time. Even though AA items are a little pricey, their designs never change so I think it's worth investing in a couple of their items. I also love going in their store because the workers are always dressed so cute!

I'm going to get my hair cut/dyed today. I'm so excited, and my poor dry hair really needs it. Look our for a post on my new hair in the near future!

Have an uber Saturday everyone. 



 Follow via Bloglovin'

13 comments

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the top! lovely blog dear!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Unknown said...

Pretty outfit!
http://skull-hearts.blogspot.com/

Elfena said...

great top and bag! I love your style, what about following each other?

Lyndsey Camille said...

Such a pretty look and very cute top!
cutenquirky.blogspot.com

ice pandora said...

O my goodness, you look
adorable! Love the rose
top!

xx

Unknown said...

love it! :) especially the bag and skirt. :)
misselegant06.blogspot.com
bloglovin.com/misselegant06

Carmen said...

Cute sweater :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

Anonymous said...

you look great!

www.deluxefashionista.com

The Fashion Student said...

such a cute outfit, you look gorgeous!

xx

Carina

www.thefashionstudent.com
twitter.com/carinainthecity
instagram.com/thefashionstudent

Anonymous said...

Cute post!!!
I also love that skirt AA!!
Good choice!

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I'm following you now :)


<3 Emi
www.silverandlemon.com

Pamplemousse said...

You are sooo cute! :-)
xx

http://pampeul.blogspot.fr
http://youtube.com/user/pampeulblog

Johanna L. said...

very cute look, love it! ♥

Fashiable | Nanne said...

The jumper, love it!!

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger