20130409

spring break 2013: pink + denim

Myrtle Beach boardwalk
Chloe Tamaris aviator sunglasses
Myrtle beach, South Carolina
tshirt, J.Crew____Skirt, American Apparel____Shoes, Korea____bag, J. Crew____Necklace, Forever21____Sunglasses, Chloe

Hey everyone! 

I just got back home from an awesome trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was my first time visiting this beach, and I hope to visit again one day because it was so beautiful. The weather was picturesque and I loved how this beach was not too crowded like some other beaches I've been to. My family and I spent three days relaxing and enjoying some good ol' bonding time together. I also had the chance to test out my new camera, and as you can see, the picture quality is amazing!!! I also took a ton of video footage, which I plan on editing into a cute little travel diary vlog. So hopefully that video will be done within this month. But no promises. :P

The best part of this trip was waking up to the sound of crashing waves. I know, that sounds so cheezy. But seriously being able to wake up to the shimmering ocean is the best feeling ever. It makes me want to live onnthe beach one day, and be one of those cool beach joggers.  

On the first day, I wore this outfit and spent the whole day on the boardwalk. (I have a new love for wearing statement necklaces with a casual tshirt.) Silly me forgot to put sunscreen on, so I have this awkward t-shirt tan line... I really hope the redness will fade by this Saturday in time for prom!





 Follow via Bloglovin'

20 comments

L.T. said...

Super cute outfit!

elle-tea.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

I love Myrtle beach! I also Love that necklace! I've been wanting to buy so many statement necklaces recently. I actually will have a post up on my blog tomorrow at statement necklaces! I'd love you to check it out!

~ Caroline
http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

gorgeous shoes! and what a lovely colored shirt.

Ladies in Navy said...

you look so cute in this! :) thanks for visiting that ladies in navy!
kw Ladies in Navy

SaraC said...

Adorable outfit! Lucky you, having fun on the beach! Glad you had a good spring break!

SaraM
http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look lovely! I love your bag :)

www.timolove.com

AleksandraNajda.com said...

This necklace looks great with a basic t-shirt!
Visit me ♥

Karina Novia said...

Cool place for taking pictures! love the outfits too :) have a nice holiday

theswiftlet.blogspot.com

My life in words said...

Love the colors that you used!
Your purse is soo cute!
Would you like to follow each other? :) xx

Mitzee

factshionista.blogspot.com

Bold Barbara said...

WOW!!!
http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

Kajal Maharaj said...

Great post

www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

Ali Hval said...

I love statement necklaces with simple pieces, though. Then you can focus on the necklace! This is such a lovely look. I'm really adoring your pretty skirt. :)

Kacie Cone said...

So cute! I love the skirt and I love that purple bag with the pink. Sounds like you had an amazing time and you look really happy in these photos!

Mary Lee said...

ah these potos are so so lovely! i'm loving your sunglasses and your cute lil satchel, so cute

www.marylee31.blogspot.com
x

The Braided Bandit said...

This sounds like a perfect way to spend your break! The pictures are adorable, the skater skirt and pink top definitely look like they belong with the ferris wheel backdrop!
Hope you're having a great day!
xo Hannah

thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

that's so cute Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

The Dragonfruit said...

I love the bright pink top and statement necklace girl!

Trendy Teal

The Dragonfruit said...

I love the bright pink top and statement necklace girl!

Trendy Teal

SARAH said...

cute outfit! you're really pretty :)

Sarah
xoxo

http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

Great pink t-shirt. So springtime-y!

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger