20131221

VIDEO: Cute and Cozy Sweaters Lookbook



Winter is the season when leggings are a girl's best friend. Check out this video for some inspiration!

I just got back last night from a three day trip to New York City! I had a great time with my sister, my mom, and my friend, Bon. I've been to NYC often, but every visit is different and brings forth new memories. Especially on this trip... Bon and I will be talking about a certain incident for years and years to come. This is where the saying "Memories to last a lifetime" applies perfectly. Of course, we hit up the tourist spots to take some pictures in Times Square and Rockefeller Center, but what I really love is exploring quieter streets. (I mean, nowhere is "quiet" in Manhattan, but less chaotic then Times Square for sure!) We explored the East Village: eye-shopping in amazing vintage boutiques, and eating where the locals do like The Grey Dog and Cafe Gitane. This type of exploring gives me a taste of what it would be like to be a New Yorker, which is a long-time dream of mine.

Here's to dreams and working hard for them.

xo, Dahye

p.s. you can always check out my Instagram @heydahye for some pics from NY!

Like on Facebook
Follow via Bloglovin'
Instagram @heydahye

2 comments

LoveYourEgo said...

Great looks! Oversized sweaters and leggings are great for layering and are super comfy too!

http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

MILEX said...

you made it perfect

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger