20141121

OVERSIZED TURTLENECK + PALAZZO PANT

Sweater, c/o Miamasvin.net (link here)____palazzo pants, H&M____Clutch, Want Les Essentiels de la Vie____shoes, Zara

Photos by Katia

I'm digging the whole shapeless, oversized, and androgynous look lately. Plus, it keeps me super warm by layering leggings and long sleeve tops under all the bagginess. 

One of my dearest friends, Katia, finally started her own blog! (http://vibrancyblog.blogspot.ca) We dedicated an entire day to having a photo shoot at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. The lighting and modern architecture was absolutely stunning, and the perfect backdrop for our minimalistic outfits. The pictures turned out amazing, but the "photo shoot" process was quite the struggle. (Not gonna lie, I brought a suit case with me LOL) And we totes got kicked out of the museum after a while... Oh, the things bloggers do for good lighting. No shame, NO SHAME. :P

xo, Dahye


3 comments

Unknown said...

You're so fab.

xoxo

Samantha Mariko said...

I'm in love with your hair color! the sweater is perfect - nice photography!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Katrine Liontt said...

Wow I'm so digging you! I really like this place, which so matches your minimalistic outfit as well. That sweater looks so comfortable :-)

Stop by:
Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger